The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Blu-ray Combo Pack GIVEAWAY

50 Flares Twitter 35 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 13 Reddit 0 50 Flares ×

TheHobbit-Blogger

J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic adventure follows the journey of Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an amazing quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers.

From Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson comes “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” the first of a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Now onto the Giveaway!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

***Disclosure: Warner Bros. are providing the prize and I received no compensation. All opinions are 100% my own.***

About Kas

Kasandria is a 32 year old Stay At Home Mom of 2 who owns Southern Bella’s Ways. She blogs about travel, Disney, Entertainment, life in general and offers awesome giveaways. You can connect with her at Twitter @SBellasWays

Comments

  1. 101
    Dougas Houston says:

    I am 73% Hobbit

  2. 102
    Roxann says:

    43%

  3. 103
    Lucy Schwartz says:

    I am 77% Hobbit. I wonder what the other 23% is?

  4. 104
    Vikki Billings says:

    I am 54% Hobbit

  5. 105
    Gianna says:

    56%

  6. 106
    Samantha says:

    I got a 60%!

  7. 107
    Lisa says:

    I am 50%

  8. 108
    Lillian says:

    Only 10% hobbit!

  9. 109
    susan smoaks says:

    i am 73% hobbit

  10. 110
    Elizabeth Miller says:

    75% Hobbit

  11. 111
    Carolyn Daley says:

    63% Hobbit

  12. 112
    Beverly Metcalf says:

    I’m 75% hobbit. Thanks for this contest.

  13. 113
    Shirley Zolenski says:

    I am 52% hobbit

  14. 114
    Lorayne Gothard says:

    70% hobbit!!

  15. 115
    Ashley Morrissey says:

    54%

  16. 116
    Corey Olomon says:

    I’m 75% Hobbit.

  17. 117
    vivian says:

    42% hobbit

Speak Your Mind

*

CommentLuv badge


50 Flares Twitter 35 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 13 Reddit 0 50 Flares ×