Pin It Friday: Best Drinks for New Year’s Eve!

1.4K Flares Twitter 16 Facebook 8 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 1.3K Pin It Share 0 Reddit 0 1.4K Flares ×

5 Minutes for Mom is hosting Pin It Friday with Pinterest so I decided to join in on the fun and share some of my favorite pins of some yummy DRINKS for New Year’s Eve! Both alcoholic and non! Check out my pins below! For more great Drinks (both alcoholic and traditional) pins check out my Drinks pin board. Looking for Fun New Year’s Eve Crafts and DIY? Check out that pin board too!

Champagne Jello Shots Source: alovelyescape.blogspot.com via Kasandria on Pinterest

Non-Alcoholic Cherry Bombs Source: marthastewart.com via Kasandria on Pinterest

Champagne Punch with Raspberry and Orange Liqueur Source: aspicyperspective.com via Kasandria on Pinterest

Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita Source: cosmopolitan.com via Kasandria on Pinterest

Champagne Tower Source: reasonstobreathe.tumblr.com via Kasandria on Pinterest

Cotton Candy + Sprite Fun Drink Source: lorand.typepad.fr via Kasandria on Pinterest

S’mores Martini Source: threeolives.com via Kasandria on Pinterest

About Kas

Kasandria is a 32 year old Stay At Home Mom of 2 who owns Southern Bella’s Ways. She blogs about travel, Disney, Entertainment, life in general and offers awesome giveaways. You can connect with her at Twitter @SBellasWays

Comments

1. 1
    Lyly says:

I like the cherry bomb, definitely have to try that for new year’s eve. Thanks!
    Lyly´s last blog post ..Free Iphone Apps That Earn Gift Cards and Prizes

2. 2
    Kelly R says:

Wow, Thak you for sharing..
    Kelly R´s last blog post ..Fridays In The Carolinas- West Columbia Riverwalk

3. 3
    Dede says:

I don’t drink alcohol but these drinks are soooo pretty!
    Dede´s last blog post ..Smiley360.com is accepting new members

4. 4
    Shauna says:

LOVE these, esp the cotton candy one :)

5. 5
    Susan Bewley says:

I want to make that cherry bomb!
    Susan Bewley´s last blog post ..ITO EN’s Sencha & Oolong Tea Shots Review

6. 6
    Elizabeth says:

Interesting collection, but I would steal all of your cotton candy before any other guests had a chance to sample it…..yum!
    Elizabeth´s last blog post ..Wool Dryer Balls Review: LooHoo Dryer Balls

7. 7

I have always wanted to try the Champagne Tower..but my klutzy but would probably knock it over!!!

8. 8
    Scarlet says:

I’d go for the strawberry jalepeno margartia! Stumbled.
    Scarlet´s last blog post ..How We Can Cultivate a Better Food System