Scrat’s nutty pursuit of the cursed acorn, which he’s been after since the dawn of time, has world-changing consequences – a continental cataclysm that triggers the greatest adventure of all for Manny, Diego and Sid. In the wake of these upheavals, Sid reunites with his cantankerous Granny, and the herd encounters a ragtag menagerie of seafaring pirates determined to stop them from returning home.
ICE AGE: CONTINENTAL DRIFT Blu-ray™ 3D Special Features
- Party with a Pirate! Mode
- Sign Along Mode
- Exclusive Featurettes
- Through a Pirate’s Spyglass: Voices Ahoy and Capturing the Crew
- Granny and the Stink of the Sloths
- Scrat Got Your Tongue?
- Whale of a Tale: Drifts, Rifts, Beasties and Myths
- Shimmy Shake Music Section
- Gutt’s Sing-Along Shanty Shimmy Shake
- “We Are” Extended Music Video
- “Chasing the Sun” by The Wanted Music Video
- “The Sid Shuffle” Dance Along
- Deleted Scenes
- Dr. Granny
- Shell Game
- Ice Age: The Story So Far
- Original Theatrical Trailers-The Scratist
Ice Age: Continental Drift carries right along in the Ice Age tradition. You have your favorite characters and some new ones. It starts out with our ever loving Scrat and his acorn. This time his hijinks cause the continental cataclysm known as the continental drift. So we tag along for the fun and even some PIRATES in this adventure. The kiddos enjoyed this film becuase they have seen each and every Ice Age film over and over again and we all love us some Sid, Diego, and Manny and of course Scrat!. I love how the story is slowly telling the kids how the earth was formed. (even though it technically wasn’t all Scrat’s fault).
Make sure to check out the special features. The kids enjoyed the Shimmy Shake music section and I of course loved the deleted scenes. This would be a great addition to your Christmas Gift List! Check out the trailer below:
You can buy Ice Age: Continental Drift over at Amazon for only $19.96
***Disclosure: The movie has been provided by Fox and I received a copy to review. All opinions are my own. ***