Procter & Gamble invites you to celebrate and send off three-time Olympian and World Champion Water Polo Player Brenda Villa, as she and her mom, Rosario, head off to the London 2012 Olympic Games. P&G and Costco hosted a celebration at a Los Angeles Costco Wholesale warehouse and while you or I could not attend we can send “virtual” good wishes for Team USA which are equally impactful!
P&G hosted the send off to remind shoppers of the important role that moms play in helping their children reach their full potential. As the Proud Sponsor of Moms for the London 2012 Olympic Games, P&G is celebrating moms around the world and saying “Thank you, Mom.” (http://www.thankyoumom.pg.com)
As Brenda began to excel at water polo, her mom, a Mexican immigrant, encouraged her to pursue her goals and dreams in a completely unfamiliar sport. For more information on Brenda’s journey, check out the article and video here:
When raising children, especially athletes, Rosario gives this advice to moms “Encourage them, support them and allow them to follow their dreams. Make sure you give them the confidence to follow their own values and beliefs and stay true to themselves.”
Now onto the Giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a fabulous prize pack from P&G and Costco which includes:
- Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream
- Venus Spa Breeze 2 in 1 Razor Plus Shave Gel Bars (White Tea Scent)
- Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid (Light and Fresh Scent)
- Gillette Comfort Advance Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Refills (16 count)
- Bounty Paper Towel Roll
- Fekkai Technician sample packs: Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo & Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask
***Disclosure: The Prize Pack information, and giveaway have been provided by Procter & Gamble. Opinions are my own.***