Sweet dinner rolls feature the same sweet taste of King’s Hawaiian Original Recipe in an easy to serve size. Whether you are planning your next family meal, holiday celebration or a casual backyard barbeque, a 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls is the perfect ingredient for any meal.
Big Daddy’s Slammin’ Bammin’ Sliders
- 12 Pack Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 lb. Ground Sirloin
- Diced Red Onion
- Diced Yellow Pepper
- Diced Red Pepper
- Diced Green Pepper
- Dash of Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt Seasoned to Taste
- Ground Black Pepper Seasoned to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Margarine
- Mixed Cheese
- Add Margarine, Onions, and Peppers to Skillet. Saute for 3 minutes then add dash of chili pepper until veggies are browned.
- Add Garlic Salt and Ground Pepper to Ground Sirloin and mix all together.
- Pat out Ground Sirloin spice mix to desired slider size.
- Cook sliders to preferred temperature.
- Cut Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in Half and put in oven open faced and broil until golden brown.
- Take Hawaiian Sweet Rolls out of oven and butter open face immediately.
- Now Assemble Sliders
- When sliders are done add mix cheese while in skillet and melt.
This is one of my favorite recipes to share with friends and family. What is your favorite dish to share with the family? Comment below and you’ll be entered to win a $200 Grocery gift card King’s Hawaiian.