A busy weeknight doesn’t have to mean fast food for dinner! Publix knows that the best meals happen at home, so they are excited to help you enjoy family mealtime without having to stress about what to prepare or spending hours in the kitchen. Stop by Publix during their “Best Meals Happen at Home” event to find great savings on some of your favorite products. Be sure to visit BestMealsatHome.com to find fantastic recipes, which can be cooked in 30 minutes or less, and your family is sure to love.
- Take advantage of great savings on some of your favorite participating brands during the “Best Meals Happen at Home” event at Publix from June 2st through June 27th
- As of June 21st, look for in-store for coupons that will be valid through July 11th, 2012
- Visit BestMealsatHome.com to sign up and receive emails with weekly recipes and coupon offers that will help you save up to $200 this year
To kick-off the great savings and enjoy valuable time around the dinner table with your family, Publix invites you to try one of the delicious recipes that you can find at BestMealsatHome.com, which uses Pillsbury ® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls to make Buffalo Chicken Crescents:
Prep time: 10 Min
Start to Finish: 30 Min
Makes: 4 sandwiches
- 2 cans (4 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles, press perforations to seal. Place rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In bowl, mix chicken, celery and sauce. Spoon mixture on half of each rectangle; sprinkle with blue cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Bake at 375°F 13 to 16 minutes.
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a $25 Publix GC!!
***Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark***