Wild Africa Trek is a jaw-dropping journey only a few Guests get to experience. The expedition is a true encounter with African creatures in their native habitat. Come with us on this Disney True-Life Adventure!
There are many fun VIP experiences and tours t Disney World. The Wild Africa Trek is one that I have experienced and have to give my 100% approval for. It was such a unique experience and really took you behind the scenes of Animal Kingdom. you learned even more about the park itself along with all the animals. Plus you get some great African Food, Professional Pictures from a Disney Photographer, and FREE exercise. Can’t beat that!The best part of this Trek is that you are hooked up to what I called my “lifeline” which gives you a unique perspective to view the animals and gives you a little “fear” as well. Make sure to check out the pictures below!
What makes this experience even cooler is that they make a contribution on your behalf to the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund to protect wildlife and wild places around the world. I opted to save the Cats
Wild Africa Trek Info:
- Restrictions: 8 years old and up. Closed Toes Shoes a MUST. Longer pants recommended
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: Pricing varies seasonally, starting at $189 per person. Includes 3-hour guided safari tour, tasting of African-inspired foods and professional photo CD.
- Special Offer: Save $50 on tours at or after 11:45 a.m. from 5/29/12 – 8/25/12. Call for pricing details.
- Phone: Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
- Dates: Available daily, at multiple times each day
- Extra Info: Lockers available at beginning of Trek. Cameras/cell phones are only allowed if they have a strap. If not you have to put them in locker. Water and keepsake water bottle provided.
***Disclosure: I’m attending #DisneyGlobalEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney, Global Resort Homes and the Kissimmee CVB. All opinions are 100% mine. Pictures by Professional Disney Photographers ***