Wordless Wednesday Ryan Gosling Takes Over The Internet

9.9K Flares Twitter 15 Facebook 8 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 54 Reddit 0 9.9K Flares ×

Everyone is a Ryan Gosling fan myself included, but lately he’s been EVERYWHERE on the net. There’s a whole subculture on Pinterest of “Hey Girl” images then a fake poster was shown where Ryan plays the young version of Walt Disney. Are you a fan?

About Kas

Kasandria is a 32 year old Stay At Home Mom of 2 who owns Southern Bella’s Ways. She blogs about travel, Disney, Entertainment, life in general and offers awesome giveaways. You can connect with her at Twitter @SBellasWays

Comments

1. 1
    Tammy says:

Umm…does it show you how out of pop culture I am that I had to look him up on IMDB because I had no clue who he was? He is a cutie though!
    Tammy´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – World’s Largest Coffee Cup

2. 2
    Jen says:

I got all excited thinking they were really making a movie about Walt… :( Maybe someday.
    Jen´s last blog post ..The Good, The Bad & The Pretty ~ DROID XYBOARD Review

3. 3

Every time I see a new one, it makes me LOL.

Did you see this one? http://www.skimbacolifestyle.com/2012/03/damn-im-ready-to-nest.html
    Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – Pet Shop Kids {LINKY} #ww #wordlesswednesday

4. 4
    Carolyn G says:

Let’s just say I wouldn’t kick him out of bed! Yum!

5. 5
    Kathy says:

I think my husband has a little man crush on hime!
    Kathy´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – Bellies and Kites

6. 6

These are completely hilarious to me! I love the Walt one so much!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell´s last blog post ..My New Beauty – W/W

7. 7
    Candace says:

I had to look him up too I am so not a movie buff lol
    Candace´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – Stink Eye

8. 8
    Amy says:

Boy I’m clueless! I’ve never heard of him. Whoops
    Amy´s last blog post ..National Pi Day!

9. 9

The Walt one was cool. It’s funny how something can catch on and become some popular :P
    TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – Blue Mystique Orchids #WW

10. 10
    nicole says:

I love these things! My friends always share breastfeeding ones with me. Ryan is adorable!
    nicole´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday: Trouble

11. 11
    Brandy says:

I just watched a movie with him in it, didn’t realize his name. He is kinda cute!!
    Brandy´s last blog post ..New Jell-O Flavors Available: S’more & Strawberry Sundae

12. 12
    Tisha38 says:

I found this guy is so cute..I know that he is popular..Thanks for sharing the photo..

13. 13
    Maryann says:

I think they are hilarious.
    Maryann´s last blog post ..For the Love of a Dishwasher

14. 14
    Katie says:

Those are too funny! But I really do hope a “Walt” film does come out.
    Katie´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday: How to get your stylist to call you back. Immediately.