The action packed franchise is back…with the next generation of Spy Kids! Marissa Cortez Wilson (Jessica Alba) has it all: married to a famous spy-hunting television reporter (Joel McHale), with a new baby and intelligent twin step kids, Rebecca (Rowan Blanchard) and Cecil (Mason Cook). When the maniacal Timekeeper (Jeremy Piven) disrupts her domestic bliss—threatening to take over the planet—Marissa comes out of retirement as a top secret agent. With Armageddon quickly approaching, Rebecca and Cecil are thrust into action! With a little help from some familiar Spy Kids friends, Carmen (Alexa Vega), Juni (Daryl Sabara), their faithful dog Argonaut (Ricky Gervais) and some mind-blowing gadgets, they just may be able to save the world!
We have watched all the Spy Kids movies and were a little nervous about the franchise going into a different direction, but we liked it! The kids loved all the baby parts especially. I thought Joel McHale was a good addition. He always cracks me up in anything he is in. Plus Jeremy Piven as the bad guy. I’m in. The kids like the Passing The Torch special feature since it showed the previous Spy kids. The movie still has the Rodriguez look and special effects which make the Spy Kid franchise what it is. Overall a good movie.
DVD Bonus Features:
DVD bonus features include an interview with director Robert Rodriguez; a “Spy Kids Passing the Torch” featurette; a “Spy Gadgets” clip; deleted scenes; and more!
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win the Spy Kids 4
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me who you would give the DVD too.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow me on GFC (right hand side)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW #Giveaway Spy Kids 4 DVD #spykids4 #win #sweeps http://tinyurl.com/bqvbhxw
- Go to the Community and Become a Member
- Start a BRAND NEW Discussion in the Community (EXTRA 3 ENTRIES) (YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE PER GIVEAWAY)
- Begins today November 22 , 2011 and ends on November 29, 2011! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org. Prize fulfillment takes 4-6 weeks. If you have won from Pearl Paradise before you are not eligible.
***Disclosure: I received a movie to review as compensation for this giveaway***