Pumpkin Raisinets Streusel Top Muffins
(Makes 24 muffins)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup orange or apple juice or water
- 1 bag (11 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
STREUSEL TOPPING INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
COMBINE flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine pumpkin, eggs, oil and orange juice in medium bowl; mix well. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in Raisinets. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:
COMBINE sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over muffin batter.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly. Serve warm.
$1 Off Coupon for RAISINETS
***Disclosure: Nestle Family provided the recipe***