~Wordless Wednesday~ Player of the Game

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Reddit 0 0 Flares ×

At the last game Gabriel was charged with being PLAYER OF THE GAME!! In the last inning he knocked all the other players in and made it home himself. The coach said he is now the teams “official hitter” they call him in to knock everyone home. Of course he thought this was the greatest thing ever. So I didn’t get good shots and I still hate those ugly yellow shirts, but my baby was happy. :)

About Kas

Kasandria is a 32 year old Stay At Home Mom of 2 who owns Southern Bella’s Ways. She blogs about travel, Disney, Entertainment, life in general and offers awesome giveaways. You can connect with her at Twitter @SBellasWays

Comments

1. 1

YAY!! That is awesome!! He looks so cute! :)
    Becca @ Mama B´s last blog post ..Best Buddies!

2. 2

wooo whoooo How awesome! Congrats wtg
    Tricia @thenightowlmama´s last blog post ..My Preschool Graduate

3. 3
    Heather says:

Baseball! I bet that’s a hoot to watch. I’d prefer it to soccer which is what we’re dealing with right now

4. 4

How awesome for him! Congrats to Gabriel, yay!!!
    Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma´s last blog post ..Wordless-Wordful Wednesday – Redecorating I Spy Book Style!

5. 5
    Tiffany says:

That’s so awesome that he was player of the game! And that shot through the fence is way cool.

6. 6
  7. 7
    Rhea says:

I remember my Anthony getting the game ball one time and he was so proud! Congrats to Gabriel!

8. 8

that’s great. 2 years ago our coach did an mvp for every game but they all got it eventually, the honor came with a free ice cream cone coupon!
    Lisa @ Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy´s last blog post ..Good Night- Sleep Tight

9. 9

Way to go Gabriel!!
    I don’t think the shirts are that bad, it gives him good coloring.
    I hope they all have a good time. =)
    Lorie Shewbridge´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday- My Workspace with Lots of Little Ones 5-18-11

10. 10
    christine says:

yah! i love it. go gabriel!!

11. 11
    Allison says:

It has to feel so good seeing your child doing something they enjoy! I can’t wait until my girls are old enough for community sports or activities!
    Allison´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesdays- The Face of FPIES

12. 12
    Candace says:

I can’t wait to get my youngest into T-Ball, he has a natural arm and we want to get him into baseball as early as possible!

13. 13
    Marianna @ Green Mama's Pad says:

Thats awesome!! Can’t say I am a fan of the yellow either. :)
    Marianna @ Green Mama’s Pad´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday- Jellyfish!

14. 14
  15. 15
    Maggie says:

That is awesome! Congratulations – what a great achievement!
    Maggie´s last blog post ..TV Cancellations – The Depressing and the Frustrating!

16. 16
    Kathy says:

Congratulations to your little man!!!

17. 17
    Sam says:

Good for him! That is something to be proud of :)
    Sam´s last blog post ..Dancing Fools – Wordless Wednesday