Dr. Scholl’s revolutionary FootMapping Technology identifies the areas of your feet where you put the most pressure on and your arch type. It them recommends a pair of Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts that are best for you. And it could save you hundreds of dollars vs other custom orthotic inserts sold at retail
The husband and I went to our local Wal-Mart to try the FootMapping process ourselves. He is on his feet everyday as a restaurant manager so I decided to let him do the review. The kiosk recommended CF130
Brian’s (40) Review:
“When I first put the Inserts in I was skeptical because they felt like they did not fit. Kas said they were to go to the back of the shoe and this was normal so I gave them a try. The first couple of days I felt them with every step. Then it was like they molded to my feet. I don’t even notice them at all and at the end of a full day of being on my feet and lots of walking my feet don’t hurt. I can honestly say I was suprised and have told the other managers at work about them.”
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a pair of Dr. Scholls Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts for yourself! ***You will have to go to a store and find out your size and let me know what size you need by June 5.*** Go to the Locator to find the store nearest you
How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me why you need a pair.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW #Giveaway Dr. Scholls Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts #WIN #sweeps http://tinyurl.com/3um2a3g
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Subscribe to my other site A Coupon Family
- Begins today May 29, 2011 and ends on June 2, 2011! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org. Prize fulfillment takes 4-6 weeks.
***I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dr. Scholl’s and received a Custom Fit Orthotics from Dr. Scholl’s to facilitate my review ***