With this post I am “paying it forward” in more ways than one. First I want to introduce you to some fabulous bloggers that you may not be familiar with. Please take a moment to check out:
Hershey’s is paying it forward by donating $10 to Childrens Miracle Network per blog post up to $5,000! You CAN make a difference by simply making a blog post. How great is that? I’ve always loved the idea of paying it forward. So in the spirit of this concept this weekend I will be going to Wal-Mart and getting supplies for 3 Easter Baskets. 2 for my own kiddos and one we are going to donate to the Second Harvest Food Bank. I’ll blog and whhrl about our trip and experience later this weekend.
How can you participate?
“HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you
can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/
where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more
information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog
Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written
by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the
I want to thank all of you who choose to participate ahead of time and if you would like to contribute a blog post just leave the link in the comment section and I will add you to the blog roll. I also want to give a big thank you to Hershey’s and all the men and women at Collective Bias!