Ways To Save: Printable Coupons Getting Started
Monday, January 4, 2010 6 Post-It Notes
Now that I have my new printer I can save even MORE money! With printable coupons I can add to my coupon folder so that my shopping trip savings is increased. Here is a huge list of places I go to to print off coupons:
- Smart Source: $1 off El Monterey® 20 Count Taquitos, $2 off any product from the makers of Theraflu®, $1off two bags of ROLD GOLD® Pretzels (7 oz or larger),55¢ off Regular Cheerios, 40¢ off any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars, 40¢ off any variety Betty Crocker® Fruit Flavored Shapes, and MORE! Also make sure to follow them on twitter for the latest coupons.
- Coupons.com: $2.50 off AVEENO® NOURISH+ Hair Products, 50¢ off Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 55¢ off Velveeta 1lb box, $1 off any L'Oreal Face Product, $2 off any L'Oreal hair color, 55¢ off Weight Watchers Frozen Novelty Ice Cream, 40¢ off Yoplait, and MORE!
- Target Coupons: $1 off Lean Cuisine Meal, $1 off 12 oz Special K Granola cereal, $1 off Nesquick powder, 50¢ off Kashi Hot Cereal, 75¢ off Kashi Cereal, $1 off Special K Crisps, Bars, or Chips, 50¢ off Kashi Granola Bars, $1 off 64 oz Juicy Juice, $1 off 12 pack can Pepsi, and MORE!
- Chuck E. Cheese
- 20% off GAP
- 40% off Hobby Lobby
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Coupons
- KFC Coupons
- 10% off World Market
- Tide, Downey, Dreft, & Febreeze Coupons
- Weight Watchers Coupon