Review and ***Giveaway***: Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Muffins
Thursday, January 7, 2010 161 Post-It Notes
So I'm a muffin fanatic. I could eat a muffin for breakfast ever day. Muffins or oatmeal for me. Plus these new Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Muffins with 0 trans fat are GOOD for you! So you won't be wrecking your diet AND it's cheaper to make them and store them than to buy them individually. So a win/win situation for me. I got to try the Apple Cinnamon with Oatmeal granola topping and the Triple Chocolate Chunk. My favorite was the Apple with the Granola Oatmeal topping. They tasted sooo good that I ate 2 and didn't feel that guilty!
Here is your chance to win both boxes of Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Muffins!! There will be 2(two) winners.
How to Enter:
Go to the Duncan Hines website then come back and leave me a comment telling me which flavor of muffins you would like to try.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Go and leave 1(one) comment on this post: my entry in Katja's Blissdom giveaway. Living Life To The Fullest Making Memories: http://tinyurl.com/yjgg8s2
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain o trans fat Muffins 2(two) winners http://tinyurl.com/yjnwtoq
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Begins today January 7, 2010 and ends on January 14, 2010! Winner will be announced January 15, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received 2 boxes of muffins to review***