HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2010 News and Resolutions
Friday, January 1, 2010 13 Post-It Notes
First let me start off my saying THANK YOU!!! Thank your for stopping by my blog and taking the time to read all of my nonsense. I do hope that I have helped you some in 2009. Whether from a win, info, helping earn or save money, or just a quick laugh. Without you guys I wouldn't be here and I appreciate every comment left over the course of 2009. 2009 was a great year for me, but I do hope that 2010 will be even better!
What would a New Year be without resolutions? Of course resolutions are usually broken, but they are made to help start the new year off with a bang and of course trying to better ourselves. Here are both of my personal and blog resolutions.
- Be a better housewife, mother, and friend. I want to do it all this year. Have goals and actually complete them. Take the time every day to devote to my husband, children, and housework. A big order but I do believe that if I put even a few extra minutes a day in bettering my relationships and my goals I can do it.....Hopefully.
- Lose weight and become fit. This is probably on every single womans resolution list in the word. If I could just stick to it for even a few months I know I will fell better. Not only about my looks, but feel better overall. I have quite a few exciting things going on with this resolution so I'll keep you posted.
- Be more organized. I have bought Tupperware, journals, planners, etc. and I WILL be more organized for 2010. Somehow, some way.
- Give YOU more of what you want. To do that if you could take this quick 8 question 2010 Reader Survey it would really help me.
- Post more and have an actual schedule.