Small Talk Six Love/Hate with Family
Saturday, December 12, 2009 7 Post-It Notes
This is my first Small Talk Six. The topic is “6 things you love or hate about spending time with your or your significant other’s relatives.”
- I love any holiday that involves spending time with my Grandmother. She is my rock. She practically raised me and is every good thing in me. Plus she makes a mean Cherry Delight.
- I hate having to cook because...well.... I can't. Give me graphics or blogging over cooking any day.
- I love Thanksgiving when Brian's Aunt Wimmie comes up. She's 70, but sure doesn't act like it! She's a hairdresser and a computer junkie just like me so we get along great.
- I hate the extra 10 pounds I gain over the holidays, like I really need any more.
- I love seeing my kids face light up on Christmas morning. Pure joy.
- I hate having to worry about everyone's present.