Review and ***Giveaway***: Littlest Pet Shop Friends: City Nintendo DS game
Friday, December 4, 2009 198 Post-It Notes
Isabella is a HUGE fan of Littlest Pet Shop so when I had the opportunity to review the new
Littlest Pet Shop Friends: City video game for DS I almost couldn't keep it a secret! Of course when it arrived she was in school so I figured I would "test" it out just like any other parent would. You know mane sure everything was running right and that the game was fun. Well let's just say the games passed all my tests and I almost didn't want to give it up! My favorite has to be the peacock. Fun, pretty, and cute. Isabella had no problems with this game being 5. She sometimes had to ask what a bigger word was, but other than that she plugged right along.
With the second edition of Littlest Pet Shop: City Friends (DS) it’s time to hit the town, explore new worlds, customize accessories, enjoy awesome mini-games, and collect six exclusive country pets with Littlest Pet Shop: City Friends (DS). The second edition of the Littlest Pet Shop video game brings the party to you with a new cast of quirky pets and their best friends. Play tons of new mini-games and explore new towns with your favorite pets. With enhanced multiplayer features, you can even double your fun by playing with your best friend. Venture on quests, deliver invitations, serve up ice cream, and style your pets as you get ready for the biggest Littlest Pet Shop party of the year. And be prepared for a few surprises along the way, like an all-new mystery pet that just might show up at your party.
Key Game Features
- It’s All About the Pets - Collect all-new pets packed full of personality! Meet the Great Dane, the Peacock, the Collie, the Ladybug, and many more of your favorite pets.
- Best Friends - Now each pet has a best friend that helps them prepare for the party. Plus enhanced multiplayer features allow you and your real-life best friend to enjoy the fun together.
- Mini-Games - An all-new story guides you along your journey as you play mini-games and accomplish tasks to get closer to the celebration.
- Style Out Your Pets - For the first time, you can design your own accessories and style out your pets in your own unique way.
- Surprises - What’s a party without surprises? In Littlest Pet Shop: City Friends an all-new mystery pet is coming to town... and you’ll just have to play to see what else pops up.
- Multiplayer Support - Littlest Pet Shop: City Friends features 1-2 player wireless DS multi-card play via a Nintendo Wi-Fi connection.
Available at Amazon for $20.00 USED or at Wal-Mart for $29.96
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win your very own Littlest Pet Shop Friends: City Nintendo DS game!!
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me which pet would be your favorite: Great Dane, the Peacock, the Collie, the Ladybug
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Littlest Pet Shop Friends: City Nintendo DS game http://tinyurl.com/yblhb3s
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Begins today December 04, 2009 and ends on December 11, 2009! Winner will be announced December 12. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a game to review***