Review and ***Giveaway***: Build-A-Bear Workshop Frosty The Snowman
One store that the kids and I love to go into is the Build-A-Bear Workshop. I literally feel like a kid again every time we go. The whole process is fun, from picking out your stuffed animal, putting in the special "heart", sounds, and finally the stuffing. You actually get to help create your soon to be newest member of the family. We received the Endless Hugs Teddy and I can not tell you how adorable "Miss Teddy" is in real life!
This year time-starved and stressed shoppers will find it easy to plow through their holiday lists with a variety of convenient new gift options from Build-A-Bear Workshop. For the first time in select stores, Build-A-Bear Workshop is offering “Gifts on the Go,” an array of customized furry friends that are stuffed, dressed and conveniently packaged in gift sets making it easy and fun to find the perfect present for anyone – family member, best friend, teacher, babysitter, boss, co-worker, college student – and everyone. The sets are modestly priced starting at $15 and ranging to $40, with an array of price points in between. In addition, some stores will feature a special Build-A-Gift station offering pre-stuffed animals and a selection of clothing and accessory options all in one place for easy access. Finally, holiday online shopping is easy and fun at buildabear.com Shoppers can go through the Amazing Gift-O-Matic “gift generator” process that helps them identify the perfect gift based on an individual’s character traits. And, there’s always the “one click shopping” option that lets you choose a fully attired furry friend, click on it and you’re set to go. Time online: A matter of minutes. And the elves ship fast.
Here is your chance to win a Build-A-Bear Workshop Frosty The Snowman!!
How to Enter:
Go to the Build-A-Bear Workshop website then come back and leave me a comment telling me which stuffed animal you would pick for your first shipment.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Build-A-Bear Workshop Frosty The Snowman http://tinyurl.com/yhwbvw6
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow Build-A-Bear Workshop on twitter
- Begins today December 08, 2009 and ends on December 15, 2009! Winner will be announced December 16. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a bear to review***