Review and ***Giveaway*** Boutique Me Bungalow Scout Monogrammed Tote
Sunday, November 15, 2009 128 Post-It Notes
Boutique Me. They offer hundreds of monogrammed gifts & personalized accessories. Including new door/wall tin decor that is super cool. You can definitely find something for everyone on your list.
I had the chance to review the Petallica GreenBungalow Scout Monogrammed Tote. What I really liked about this tote aside from its look is the sturdiness of it. I can take it with me on my weekly Target shopping trip and not have to worry about any items breaking through like I would with a regular plastic bag. Plus the cute pink K on it looks smashing!
Here is your chance to win your very own single monogrammed Bungalow Scout Monogrammed Tote!!
How to Enter:
Go to the Boutique Me website and tell me what other product besides the one I listed you would like.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Boutique Me Bungalow Scout Monogrammed Tote http://tinyurl.com/yhakoaq
- vote for me for the People's Choice Award: http://www.momdot.com/peopleschoiceaward
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Fave me on technoratit
- Stumble this post
- Begins today November 15, 2009 and ends on November 22, 2009! Winner will be announced November 23. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a tote to review***