Review and ***Giveaway***: Swiffer Wet Jet
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 85 Post-It Notes
While in Chicago last July for BlogHer I got to try out the new Swiffer Wet Jet with Melissa from Consumer Queen. We had a fun time dressing up and swiffering the night away at the SocialLuxe party.
When I returned home I found a Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit waiting for me. With a new dual-nozzle sprayer and a stronger pole, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes better than a mop and bucket. Plus its cleaning solution is designed to penetrate layers of dirt, absorb dirt and grime into the WetJet pad, and lock it away for good. And now you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the larger scrubby strip. It's great for those quick clean ups.
Here is your chance to win your very own Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit!!!
How to Enter:
Go to the Swiffer Wet Jet website then come back and Leave me a comment telling me about a feature of any Swiffer product.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway: Swiffer Wet Jet http://tinyurl.com/yklkuvt
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Begins today October 21, 2009 and ends on October 28, 2009! Winner will be announced October 29. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a Swiffer WetJet to review***