Review and ***Giveaway***: Vapur The Anti-Water Bottle
Friday, September 25, 2009 142 Post-It Notes
Vapur is the first flexible water bottle designed to fit in your pocket, purse, backpack or briefcase. Unlike rigid water bottles that are full of hot air when empty, Vapur can be rolled, folded or flattened and tucked away. This means it goes more places and fits in tighter spaces than any other bottle. We received one for review and I sent it to school with my son in hi backpack. He liked it because it was something new and different, and I liked it because of the versatility. You can easily flatten it when you are done! It's also BPA FREE and dishwasher safe.
GIVEAWAY! Here is your chance to win your very own Vapur anti-water bottle. There will be 3 (three) winners!!
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me where you will use your Vapur
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)
- Follow Vapur on Twitter OR Facebook
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway: Vapur The Anti-Water Bottle http://tinyurl.com/yap4pn8
- Comment on a NON-giveaway Post
- Begins today September 25, 2009 and ends on October 2, 2009! Winner will be announced October 3. Open to 18+ USA OR Canada. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.