Review and ***Giveaway***: Pure Silk Shave Cream
As a woman I know that beauty can sometimes mean pain. So anything to make that a little easier I am game for! Barbasol has come out with a new line of women's shave cream called Pure Silk. I got to test out the Raspberry Mist and Plumeria scents and the Plumeria was my favorite! It smelled of a group of wildflowers and left me feeling refreshed. Did the shave cream make my legs smoother? YES! It really did. Plus at only $1.79 for a 9.5 oz can it truly got the Ways To Save Stamp of Approval. The only thing I did not like was it was not really thick so I had to use a little extra to make sure I got everything covered.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY! Barbasol and Southern Bella's Ways To Save have teamed up to give you a chance to win 2 Pure Silk Shave Creams!
How to Enter:
- Go to the Pure Silk website and then leave a comment telling me about a feature of the new Shave Cream. PLEASE Make sure to leave your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Grab my button and link back to me.
- Blog about this contest and link back to me
- Follow me (twitter or blogger)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway Pure Silk Shave Cream http://tinyurl.com/oud84u
- Comment on a NON-giveaway Post
- Add me as a Fave on Technorati
- Begins today August 4th, 2009 and ends on August 12th, 2009! Winner will be announced August 13th. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.