Review and ***Giveaway***: Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes
Pond's Brand NEW Wet Cleansing Towelettes are supposedly more effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette. Usually I am a soap and water kind of girl. It's cheaper and easier. So I was a little skeptic when I received these in the mail. Let's just say I have done a total 360! I tried the Original Clean and it removed my makeup completely and left me feeling fresh faced. The towelette had just the right amount of lather to it to make sure it removed all of the residue. "Contains Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Vitamin E and Chamomile." The Wet Cleansing Towelettes also come in Mirco-Dermabrasion and Age-Defying wipes.
Make sure to stop by http://www.ponds.lifestyle.msn.com/ for exclusive tips from a beauty expert, the superior clean guarantee, and a coupon for $1.50 off! A 30 count pack or the Original Clean runs $4.79 so the NEW Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes gets the Ways To Save Seal of Approval!Now onto the GIVEAWAY! Pond's and Southern Bella's Ways To Save have teamed up to give you a chance to win an Original Clean Pack of Wet Cleansing Towelettes!
How to Enter:
- Go to the Pond's MSN Lifestyle page and come back and leave a comment telling me a beauty tip. PLEASE Make sure to leave your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Grab my button and link back to me.
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway: Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes http://tinyurl.com/lk2ahd
- Comment on a NON-giveaway Post
- Add me as a Fave on Technorati
- Begins today August 21, 2009 and ends on August 28th, 2009! Winner will be announced August 29th. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.