Review and ***Giveaway***: Fairy Godmother Academy
Saturday, August 29, 2009 98 Post-It Notes
"Before there were finishing schools, therapists, or how-to books there were fairy godmothers. Theirs was a legacy of magical Wisdoms, an academy of powerful women with the gifts of Singing Stones, Spirikins, Kalis Sticks, and Magic Hand Mirrors. These powers were handed down through generations to daughters, sisters, nieces and grand daughters." The first book in the series is Birdie's Book and will be available August 25th, 2009.
We had a chance to get the "Hello Dreamer" Party Kit which gives you everything needed to immerse yourself into the Fairy Godmother Academy world. I read this book to my daughter Isabella who is 5 and we both really enjoyed it. The story is captivating and gives a whimsical outlook similar to the wizarding world of Harry Potter. I recommend this book to all young girls who are looking for a fantasy world to escape into.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY! Fairy Godmother Academy and Southern Bella's Ways To Save have teamed up to give you a chance to win your your very own "Hello Dreamer" Party Pack. Which includes:
- Birdie’s Book
- Iron-on Transfers
- Music CD
- Book Pages
- Book Cover
- Wisdom cards
- Leave a comment telling me about your Dreams. PLEASE Make sure to leave your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Grab my button and link back to me.
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway: Fairy Godmother Academy "Hello Dreamer" Party Pack http://tinyurl.com/knsaga
- Comment on a NON-giveaway Post
- Add me as a Fave on Technorati
- Begins today August 29, 2009 and ends on September 5, 2009! Winner will be announced September 6. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.