Review and ***Giveaway***: Deck Of Chores
If you are anything like me you have tried to come up with different "fun" ways to get the kiddos to do chores. We had a Chore Chart and each time they did their chore they would get a star and could trade in the stars at the end of the month. This lasted 2 months. It was a pain to keep filling it out and keeping it up so I looked and looked for something else. Then we had a chance to review Deck of Chores and the fun began!
"The Deck of Chores comes with custom sized cards in a durable stand up container that is fun, easy and great for families to play with." You can come up with your own game or just Draw cards. My kids actually fought over who could use the "Wash The Car" card! Plus they have "Parent's and Kid's Choice Cards" as well. It truly makes it fun for the whole family! Plus at only $14.99. It get's the Southern Bella's Ways To Save Seal Of Approval!
Now onto the GIVEAWAY! Deck of Chores and Southern Bella's Ways To Save have teamed up to give you a chance to win Deck of Chores product Set!
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment telling me about either your kiddos favorite chore or the one they hate the most. PLEASE Make sure to leave your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Grab my button and link back to me.
- Follow Deck of Chores on twitter.
- Follow me (twitter or blogger)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway: Deck of Chores http://tinyurl.com/ps9e7a
- Comment on a NON-giveaway Post
- Add me as a Fave on Technorati
- Begins today August 11th, 2009 and ends on August 18th, 2009! Winner will be announced August 19th. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.