Review and ***Giveaway***: Circle of Friends Hair Products
Here in Tennessee we have a lengthy summer. We stay in the pool from May till October so our hair can get a little dry. I've been using the Circle Of Friends Fun In The Sun products and have really noticed a difference. My favorite product is the Pre-Swim Conditioner. It's a spray on leave in conditioner and have a nice coconut smell to it. "An exclusive blend of polymers, emollients and Vitamin B5 helps protect hair from turning green, breaking and overall drying caused by pool chemicals or salt water. It coats and seals the hair follicle, shields hair shaft, and hydrates hair with non-greasy "oil-free" conditioning." Heck I even use it for everyday use because of how smooth Isabella's hair is when we use it. I can get the tangles out a lot easier.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY! Circle Of Friends and Southern Bella's Ways To Save have teamed up to give you a chance to win Fun In The Sun product Set!
How to Enter:
- Go to the Circle Of Friends website and then leave a comment telling me about another product besides the Fun In The Sun line. PLEASE Make sure to leave your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
- Subscribe to Southern Bella's Ways To Save
- Grab my button and link back to me.
- Follow Circle Of Friends on twitter.
- Follow me (twitter or blogger)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway: Circle of Friends Fun In the Sun Hair Products http://tinyurl.com/lq2px3
- Comment on a NON-giveaway Post
- Add me as a Fave on Technorati
- Begins today August 6th, 2009 and ends on August 13th, 2009! Winner will be announced August 14th. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.