It’s been awhile since I wrote about survey companies. Like I do with all my money making posts PLEASE remember you should NOT have to pay a company to make money. I’ve been getting quite a few survey screeners lately. What are screeners? They are mini surveys the company sends you to see if you qualify for the bigger/longer survey. Yes doing surveys takes time, but to me the payoff is worth it! Also with tools like Roboform you can cut your survey time in half! What is Roboform? It’s a tool you download and program with up to 10 logins/passwords, name, age, address, etc. and with one click it enters it for you! It’s definitely one of my favorite tools.
Now onto the fun part! Who has been sending me the most screeners PLUS who I have been paid by recently.
- SayNation (got a $10 Banes and Noble gc last week): http://www.saynation.com/Portal/?RP=Register&Ref=5400676276
- Nickelodeon Panel Polls (just paid $10 via check) : http://netpanel.gmi-mr.com/portals/gpms_cp/5000539/join1.asp
- NFO My Survey (200 points away from cashing out) : http://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?action=Main.join&r=6506406
- YouData. (get paid every Friday. Some weeks $1-$2 other weeks only $.29) http://www.youdata.com/join/kasandria
- e-rewards (just cashed out for a $25 Gamestop gc) : http://www.e-rewards.com/global_home.do