Keeping Organized. As a Mystery Shopper you may have to fax/scan receipts, etc. You should make sure you keep all receipts, reports, expenses, assignments for at least one year just to be on the safe side. What I found easiest was buying a file box and each company has a color coordinated folder. Within that folder is details about that particular company and all of my reports and receipts that I have accumulated while shopping. Others like to keep everything on file on their computer using spreadsheets. This is fine, but PLEASE remember to keep back ups. I can't tell you how many times someone has lost all of their information this way. Also buy a mileage recorder so you can keep track of mileage. Now on to this week's Shopping Companies to sign up for!
- Shopper's Critique (retail and entertainment): https://www.shopperscritique.com/shoppers/
- Remington Evaluation (telephone recording shops): http://shopper.remysteryshops.com/RemingtonEvaluations/ShopperDefs.nsf
- Maritz: https://www.maritzmysteryshopping.com/profile/default.aspx
- Primo Solutions: http://shopper.primosolutionsllc.com/Primo/ShopperDefs.nsf
- Sentry Marketing Group: http://www.sentrymarketing.com/main.asp?s=shoppers