Saturday, April 11, 2009 0 Post-It Notes
Some have asked me what they can take on shops. Do they bring the form and fill it out as soon as you get your answer. Well I would say if you did that they *might* know you were doing shop. ;) By all means bring the form but why not keep it in the car that way you can refresh your memory right before going in to do the shop. Another thing I would do is keep a notepad and pen in my purse. If I needed to write something down I'd just go to the Ladies' room and write it and put it back in my purse. Note taking is good! As long as it is discrete. Now, here are some more companies to sign up with. Remember the more companies you apply to the more shops you will get!
- TrendSource (grocery shops been paid): http://www.trendsource.com/Agents/signup.aspx
- Sights On Service (Secret Shopper): http://http//www.secretshopper.com/info/shoppers/ShopperTest.asp
- IMyst (Been Paid): http://www.imyst.com/mysteryshopping.asp
- About Face: http://www.aboutfacecorp.com/shopper_become_overview.html
- Ann Michaels & Associates (This company does MANY types of shops from Tele-Surveys, Compliance Shops,Plant-A-Shopper Program, even Competitive Intelligence) : http://https//www.sassieshop.com/sassie/SassieShopperSignup/Signup.php?EmsID=H3H17gpFkSk=