What can YOU give up?
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 0 Post-It Notes
Many people are asking themselves this same question. With prices continuing to skyrocket even Oprah has had shows dedicated to this very subject. Here are some ideas and how I am coping.
- Paper towels- This one has been everywhere and I stand behind it. We have not used paper towels in YEARS. It also saves trees.
- Cable/Satellite- During hard times we cut this out for over a year. I did miss it, but still had the computer. We now have satellite again.
- Gym Membership- Go to your local rec. center instead.
- Books, Magazines, Certain Media- One word LIBRARY! Love it!
- Clean with vinegar- There is a great website: http://www.vinegartips.com/cleaning/ I am using baby steps on this one.